We shared the latest data, including estimated breeding values (EBVs), for the CPT sires at an Open Day on 14 February 2017. Click on the links below for more information:
- Handout from the CPT Open Day.
- Pen cards for the 2013 CPT sires.
- Pen cards for the 2014 CPT sires.
- Pen cards for the 2015 CPT sires.
- Estimated breeding values for the 2013 CPT sires.
- Estimated breeding values for the 2014 CPT sires.
- Estimated breeding values for the 2015 CPT sires.
These EBVs were current as at 24 January 2017 and were based on all known data for the rams (and all known relatives) where this information has been submitted to Sheep Genetics for analysis.
We have also included links below to two handy tools for using EBVs. Contact Skye Rutherford if you would like copies sent to you by post.
Contact Mark Ferguson in the NZM Production Science team if you would like to discuss your personal breeding objective and the traits that are likely to be most important for your particular production system.